Please note that the HomeSmart lending program is possible while funding is available. If you are looking to be income qualified for one of our other programs, please visit the HomeSmart Application page to access the print or digital income certification questionnaire.
HomeSmart Mortgage is a single-family home loan product for creditworthy, low- to moderate-income borrowers.
The HomeSmart loan program offers low- and moderate-income individuals a below-market interest rate for market-rate housing fixed for the life of the loan. By reducing the amount of interest paid over the duration of the loan, HomeSmart Mortgages allows income-qualified homebuyers to increase their purchasing power while paying down the mortgage more quickly.
- Access to affordable housing in neighborhoods of choice
- No down payment requirement, limiting out of pocket expenses
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Lower overall interest rate
- No bankruptcy or foreclosure in the last 3 years
- Minimum 600 credit score
- Borrowers must take a qualified Home Buyer Education (HBE) course
- 10-year affordability period covenant recorded
- Take HBE course here
Ready to get started? Apply now.
Please note completion of application and qualification of the program does not guarantee the availability of HomeSmart loan funds. Program funds are limited and availability of the program will be disclosed after full qualification of the program.
IDEAL HOMESMART BORROWERS
View our Fact Sheet to learn more about the features, benefits, and requirements.
2023 Income Limits
|1 Persons||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons||7 Persons||8 Persons|
START THE PROCESS
Ready to start the process? Get income qualified now.